Saturday, August 18, 2012

Iki

Yeaa I changed his name... Originally I was gonna do another moody one but then I decided that I need to draw something more happy. And I am so glad I did because this one took me by far the longest! D:
Since I am in process of revising this guy, I decided to go and play with more mythological and classical themes for him. And I tried to capture that essence of classical paintings that depict mythological moments. And boy what to those paintings have a lot of aside from amazing technique and ridiculous detail? Nudity! :P
I also felt like I have to add some sort of background to this or otherwise it would feel unfinished. Maybe I'll make it more happy and colourful later. And fix Iki's arm. :P

2 comments:

Kyle said...

Dem mermaids.

KAT said...


Dem saucy mermaids. XD

Popular Posts