Monday, August 27, 2012

2012 Eights

And here they are. This year's line-up of my 8 characters. Definitely some fun times, and some annoying times. I also had to split the image in half because Blogger was being very stupid about the long image.

Big thanks to Ian MacDonald and Garth Laidlaw who helped me with Kikimo's pose and Iki's muscles! And to the rest of you awesome peeps thanks for checking out my blog and these pieces!

With that said, here are separate versions of two most majorly edited characters, Kikimo and Iki.


Also another fun fact for you guys. In my student film Amare, all of these characters make an appearance, but only Maki as the official one. Other ones are Easter eggs, few very hard to catch. Don't believe me?
Now I know what you're thinking: "Well gee Kat. How nice of you to show them to us, but we still don't know where they are in the film." Well, give it a couple more days, and you'll be able to hunt them down on your own. :)

No comments:

Popular Posts