Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Transferring to Vimeo

So Amanda recomended this site for the animations and it's not bad. The quality is way better, and it doesn't glitch like Photobucket. And I don't need to worry about re-sizing the screen when I put it on the blog; it does it for me. My problem with it is uploading time and the fact that you have to wait for your film to be posted because you're not a pre-paid member, and the weekly limit is annoying. But overall the outcome is better. Thanks Amanda!
Here's my leica from the storyboard class. Higher resolution will be posted when a new week starts. )=

I Need This Leica from Katarina Antonic on Vimeo.

Now I'm slowly working on re-posting all of my Photobucket videos on Vimeo. Fun!

2 comments:

Laura said...

Fantastic Kat!! It turned out really great!

KAT said...

thanks (=

Popular Posts